This event will be held at The Club, Jersey, Channel Islands.
• Introductory Talk: including basic aspects of yoga philosophy.
• Pranayama: practice of a variety of breathing techniques.
• Asanas: basic poses will be covered but there will also be opportunity to try more challenging poses.
• Meditation: you will learn about meditation and mindfulness and easy ways to make this part of your life.
• Handouts: will be provided for everything that is covered during the morning.
• Food: you will receive a free packed lunch of simple home cooked Indian food to take home.
• Relaxation: You will return home totally relaxed and rejuvenated!
Cost £30 includes a home-cooked Indian lunch to take home & £5 will be donated to Seva Sankalp a charity for homeless girls in India.
E-mail Manju email@example.com if you would like to join. This workshop is suitable for beginners but when you e-mail please let Manju know what (if any) yoga experience you have,
View our WellBeing World magazine by clicking the pages below.