Following on from its successful inauguration in 2019, 'Leaders in WellBeing' will once again celebrate the wellbeing related activities of organisations and individuals primarily in the Channel Islands, including corporates, entrepreneurs, health and wellbeing practitioners, government bodies, departments and schools, charities and not-for-profit organisations.
With the generous support of overall main sponsor, HSBC, this important, all-day, thought leadership event will be held during World WellBeing Week on Friday, 26th June 2020. It will feature a host of local and international expert speakers, an all-day Expo, and an early evening celebration sponsored by Rossborough Healthcare to announce the winners of the Awards.
Main sponsor, and Mental Health Award sponsor, Sue Fox, CEO, HSBC, Channel Islands and Isle of Man said: “The importance of personal wellbeing cannot be understated, whether in our professional or private lives. We have a collective responsibility to lead our organisations to prioritise and promote wellbeing.”
Founder of Leaders in WellBeing, and Director of WellBeing World and WellBeing At Work, Beverley Le Cuirot commented: “Promoting a culture that improves the health and wellbeing of employees is increasingly recognised as an imperative by employers, individuals and government. Leaders in WellBeing shines a light on the good management and high levels of physical and psychological wellbeing now being embraced in all walks of life throughout the Channel Islands.”
The Leaders in WellBeing Summit will host a range of local and international expert speakers who will address key topical aspects of leadership and wellbeing in the workplace, showcasing best practice and key trends in workplace wellbeing, culture and stress management, and will offer business leaders, entrepreneurs, government officials, managers, and HR and corporate wellbeing professionals valuable insights and practical takeaways for implementing their own successful wellbeing strategies.
Hosted by Jess Dunsdon, ITV News Presenter, the keynote speakers will include:
• Geoff McDonald, Global Mental Health Advocate, Campaigner & Consultant, and Former Global VP of HR at Unilever.
• John Binns MBE, Trustee and Vice Chair MIND UK, Board Member The City Mental Health Alliance, and Former Deloitte London Partner.
• Clare-Louise Knox, Business Psychologist, Founder of See Her Thrive, and Expert in the field of female reproductive health and the impact it has on women (and men) in the workplace.
• Royston Guest, CEO of Pathways Global, Founder of the Business Growth Pathway and Author of RISE: Start Living the Life You Were Meant to Lead.
• Natalie Clare, Leadership Coach and Consultant with expertise in developing self-confidence in high achievers and Founder of Natalie Clare Consulting.
• Susan Burry, Health and Wellbeing Dietitian, Heath and Community Services, Government of Jersey, The Vegetarian Society, and NutritionU.
• Daniel White, Founder of Daniel White Health, Functional Medicine Health Coach and Sleep Consultant.
And back by popular demand are:
• Aidan Kearney, Founder and Director of Malleable Mind Ltd, a company dedicated to assisting people to reach their full potential through harnessing mental skills and psychological flexibility.
• Amina Aitsi-Selmi MD PhD, Transformational and Executive Coach and Founder and MD of Next Generation Coaching & Consulting.
• Elvina Aghajanyan, Head of HR, HSBC, Channel Islands and Isle of Man.
Other Channel Islands and UK speakers will be confirmed very shortly.
The key segments for this year’s conference are:
1. What's Next for Wellbeing in the Workplace
2. Breaking the Stigma on Women's Health, Men's Health, Diversity, Chronic Illness, and Mental Health at Work
3. Wellbeing Starts With You - Bringing the Whole Person to Work
4. Leader to Leader - A Choice of Coaching/Mentoring Sessions for Leaders with the Experts
Specific topics will include: 'Taking Culture to the Next Level', 'Social Wellbeing and the Value of Connection at Work', 'Menopause and Manopause', 'Men's Health and Opening Up', ‘Returning to Work following Chronic Illness’, 'Lessons and Practical Outcomes of Lived Experience in the C Suite', 'Nutrition: Your Secret Weapon for Performance', and much more.
Nominations for the Leaders in WellBeing Awards are now invited and the winners will be announced at a celebratory Drinks Reception at the close of the all-day conference in June.
The Awards will recognise organisations, government departments, charities and entrepreneurs who make health and wellbeing a core priority within their workplace and encourage a consistent, positive approach to the health and wellbeing of all employees, whilst also recognising the expertise and range of services offered by the growing number of health and wellbeing practitioners in the Channel Islands.
The Awards in 2020 are:
1. Best Workplace Culture
2. Caring Employer of the Year
3. Healthiest Workplace
4. Mental Health Award
5. Financial WellBeing Award
6. Inclusion and Belonging Award
7. Breaking the Stigma Award
8. Giving Back Good Business Award
9. WellBeing Practitioner – Customer Health & WellBeing Award
10. WellBeing Practitioner – Continuous Professional Development
11. WellBeing Practitioner – Best Overall Achievement 2019/2020
12. WellBeing Ambassador Award
2020 will see the introduction of an Exhibition of Expert Practitioners to including Club Soulgenic; Healthhaus; Align Health Agency; Indian Head Massage with Natalie Cummins of Serafina; Emotional Stress Release with Claire De Gruchy of Shalbeck Life Centre; Stretch with Magda of Future Health, and many more.
Where, When and How to Book
The full day conference will be held in Jersey at the Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel, St Helier, on Friday, 26th June 2020, commencing at 8.30am for 9am to 4.30pm, including a healthy lunch and refreshments throughout the day, followed by the Expo. The Awards will be announced at a celebratory Drinks Reception to be held immediately after the conference from 5.30pm to 7.30pm.
Individual tickets to attend the Summit and Awards Ceremony, including an Energy Boosting Breakfast, Refreshment Breaks with Antioxidant Snacks, Nutrient Balanced Lunch, and Celebratory Drinks Reception are £195.00 per person.
Super Early Bird Tickets available for £125.00 per person (including all of the above), if booked and paid in full by 26th February 2020, with Early Bird Tickets for £155.00 per person (including all of the above), if booked and paid in full by 26th April 2020.